Sam Houston portrait
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Early 1850s
Portrait of Sam Houston (1793-1863). Shoulder portrait of Houston. Houston has full beard and mustache. Photograph reproduction by owner Professor Hale Houston, of Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia. From The Raven: A Biography of Sam Houston.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Houston, Sam, 1793-1863
Texas. President (1841-1844 : Houston)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Sam Houston portrait. Early 1850s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/102. (Accessed November 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (Early 1850s) Sam Houston portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/102
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/102>.