John L. Lewis
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph of John L. Lewis, CIO President, autographed "To Paul Christopher with every good wish.
AFL-CIO Region 8 records, Southern Labor Archives, Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University, Atlanta.
Local identification number: L1974-15-12
Local identification number: L1974-15-04
AFL-CIO Region 8 records, Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library
- Southern Labor Archives
- Digital Library of Georgia
- Contributing Institution
- Georgia State University. Libraries
- Labor leaders
AFL-CIO. Region 8
United Mine Workers of America
Lewis, John L. (John Llewellyn), 1880-1969
- Montgomery County, KS
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Southern Labor Archives. John L. Lewis. 1940/1959. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.library.gsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/labor/id/1071. (Accessed August 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Southern Labor Archives, (1940/1959) John L. Lewis. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.library.gsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/labor/id/1071
- MLA citation style
- Southern Labor Archives. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.library.gsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/labor/id/1071>.