756 South Front Street
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Houses and playground called Workman's Place located at 756 South Front Street in Philadelphia.
Notes from mount of HA16006/HA16007: Workman Place House. 756 South Front Street Sept. 17, 1942 and July 1941
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- 756 South Front Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Workman Place House (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Front Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- 756 South Front Street. 1926-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/952. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1926-07) 756 South Front Street. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/952
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/952>.