"Market St. El demolition"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of workmen using large cranes amongst other powerful equipment to aid in the demolition of the Market St. El train.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Railroads, Elevated
Subways--Design and construction
Philadelphia Rapid Transit (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
Philadelphia Transportation Company
Thirtieth Street Station (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Montone. "Market St. El demolition". 1955-12-09. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60075. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Montone, (1955-12-09) "Market St. El demolition". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60075
- MLA citation style
- Montone. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60075>.