Icehouse on Fuller Pond
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Men are cutting the ice in blocks to be stored away in the icehouse on Fuller Pond. Longtime residents may remember putting cards in the windows of their homes to specify the size of the ice blocks they wished to purchase from the iceman as he made his rounds.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Icehouse on Fuller Pond. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k08t. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Icehouse on Fuller Pond. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k08t
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k08t>.