Sudbury Department, Bullard House, shop (tool house), east of barn, from the north, Framingham Center, Framingham, Mass., Feb. 14, 1898
View Full Image
Print in album Photographs MWW structures on water works taken, Jan. 1, 1898, Vol. 1. Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission; Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation; Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
|Massachusetts, Metropolitan Water Board|
|Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Archives|
Dry plate negatives
No known copyright restrictions. No known restrictions on use.