Schnaitter/Sample Ice Cream and Confectionery - 230 West Main Street
View Full Item
In 1925 Frank Schnaitter moved his confectionary to this location. He maintained the confectionery in the front part of the building and the upstairs was used as a residence for the Schnaitter family. In 1940 Mr. Schnaitter sold the business to his nephew, Virgil Sample, and it was known as the Sample Ice Cream Company until about 1960.
|Harry Lemen, photographer|