- View Full Item
- Created Date
Bannack, Montana. Plate 49a. Mahogany Fire Group. Elevation 5,800 ft (1,768 m) Northeast view of Bannack City, Montana. The open slopes above town support sagebrush/grass. Dark shrubs on near ridge are curlleaf mountain mahogany. Patchy distribution of conifer shows effects of logging and fire. Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks photograph, courtesy of Roy Herseth.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana--Missoula. Mansfield Library
Bannack (Mont.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Forest fires--Environmental aspects
Cities and towns
- 4 in. x 5 in. negative
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Bannack, Montana. 1880. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/534. (Accessed August 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1880) Bannack, Montana. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/534
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/534>.