"Bailing out cellar after storm"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
David Franklin, a tailor of Marvine Street, near 12th and Courtland, hauls buckets of rain water from his celler. Franklin is assisted by a youngster who took shelter in his shop during the storm.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Bailing out cellar after storm". 1933-05-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46356. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1933-05-25) "Bailing out cellar after storm". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46356
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46356>.