The Colored Festival
- View Full Image
- Created Date
- March 5, 1871
- A notice in the Galesburg Republican newspaper, March 5, 1871, about a local African American Masonic Lodge raising money for the refurbishment of their lodge room.
- Galesburg Republican
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
Galesburg (Ill.) - Newspapers
Davis, James O
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Galesburg Republican. The Colored Festival. March 5, 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/297. (Accessed January 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Galesburg Republican, (March 5, 1871) The Colored Festival. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/297
- MLA citation style
- Galesburg Republican. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/297>.