Russell H. Conwell
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A copied photograph of Temple University's founder and first president Russell H. Conwell making pies for the fair held at the Baptist Temple, December 1st to the 8th, 1913.
- Dias, Robert E
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Temple University. Office of University Relations (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Temple University--Administration
Temple University. Baptist Temple
Conwell, Russell H., 1843-1925
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries’ Special Collections Research Center (firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257).
- Chicago citation style
- Dias, Robert E. Russell H. Conwell. 1989-11-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/7621. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Dias, Robert E, (1989-11-07) Russell H. Conwell. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/7621
- MLA citation style
- Dias, Robert E. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/7621>.