- View Full Item
- Created Date
An Army Reserve Medical Command Publication.
Latest issue consulted: 1st ed. (2008).
Description based on: 1st ed. (2008); title from cover.
1st ed. called also Premier edition.
- Contributing Institution
- Northwestern University
- Pinellas Park, Fla. : Public Affairs Office, Army Reserve Medical Command
- United States. Army Reserve--Medical personnel--Periodicals
Medicine, Military--United States--Periodicals
- United States
- Periodicals.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Warrior medic. 2008-2018. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/011427180. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (2008-2018) Warrior medic. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/011427180
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/011427180>.