Rear elevation of homes on Rodman Street, Philadelphia
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Brick rowhome. Curtains hang from windows. Girls look out from center windows.
Notes from back of mount: Rear of houses, 1900 block South (from Rodman)
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- 1900 block of Rodman Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Rodman Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, email@example.com, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Rear elevation of homes on Rodman Street, Philadelphia. 1953-03-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3136. (Accessed December 9, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1953-03-02) Rear elevation of homes on Rodman Street, Philadelphia. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3136
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3136>.