• Creator
  • Harry Lemen, photographer
  • Created Date
  • 1945
  • Description
  • In the 1940s C. D. Morrow established a cleaning business here. Mr. Morrow had previously been located at 218 East Third Street. In the 1950s the building became the Madison Savings and Loan Company and today is home to the River Valley Financial Bank. Picture taken 1940s.
  • Format
  • negatives
  • Rights
  • Permission to reproduce this image for other than personal use must be requested from the Director of the Madison-Jefferson County Public Library. Please contact at 420 W. Main Street Madison, IN 47250 (812) 265-2744