An 1800's colonial style covered wagon marks the entrance to the ranch House compound on the corner of Vandergrift Blvd. and Basilone Road. This wagon was presented to the Marine Corps Base Commander in 1987, by the Padre Junipero Serra Riders, in appreciation for use of Marine Corps property in which to ride, and for preserving the rich western history of the Ranch House