Teachers and children outside of Brooklyn School in Brooklyn, n.d
Brooklyn is a community on the North River a dozen miles northeast of Raymond in northeast Pacific County. The name was assigned by the post office department when the post office was established December 10, 1891. When asked, local residents, suggested that the name Clifton be used for Cliff Roberts, son of Clfford Roberts. Since there was already a Clifton in Mason county that name was rejected. The post office closed on May 16, 1969.
11 x 14 in.
Silver gelatin, b/w
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL or 9800XL at 100 ppi in grayscale. Resized using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or 8.0 so that the long dimension was either 768 pixels horizontal or 600 pixels vertical, then saved in JPEG format at quality rating 3. 2004