Colonel Francis B. Fay house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The home of prominent Lancaster citizen Col. Francis B. Fay (1793-1876) was once located in an Elm Grove near the corner of Main Street and East George Hill Road in South Lancaster. After his death, the property, with its beautiful trees, was acquired by the Thayer family and the Eugene van Rensselaer estate, Fairlawn, was built on the site. The Fay residence was relocated to a site on George Hill.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Colonel Francis B. Fay house. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j151. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Colonel Francis B. Fay house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j151
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j151>.