Instructions to parents for the freedom stay out.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Donated by Phyllis M. Ryan
The Freedom's Journal was the newspaper for the Massachusetts Freedom Movement. This edition, probably published in January or February of 1964, goes into detail about the upcoming Freedom Stay Out day on February 26, which the Massachusetts Freedom Movement organized. Articles discuss the legality of the movement, give instructions to parents, and talk about a "sympathetic boycott" students in Williamston, North Carolina held for Boston.
Massachusetts Freedom Movement
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Northeastern University Library
- Phyllis M. Ryan papers (M94)
- Massachusetts Freedom Movement
Discrimination in education--Massachusetts--Boston
- Contact host institution for more information.
In Copyright: This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). (http://rightsstatements.org/page/InC/1.0/?language=en)
- Chicago citation style
- Massachusetts Freedom Movement. Instructions to parents for the freedom stay out.. 1964-01-1964-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/2047/D20128509. (Accessed December 11, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- Massachusetts Freedom Movement, (1964-01-1964-02) Instructions to parents for the freedom stay out.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/2047/D20128509
- MLA citation style
- Massachusetts Freedom Movement. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://hdl.handle.net/2047/D20128509>.