Letter from William Carroll to James Winchester
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Three-page letter in which American General William Carroll reports General Andrew Jackson's December 23  engagement with the British in New Orleans. The letter's recipient is General James Winchester.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Carroll, William, 1788-1844
Winchester, James, 1752-1826
New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
- Camp near New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter from William Carroll to James Winchester. 1815-01-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/220. (Accessed October 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1815-01-03) Letter from William Carroll to James Winchester. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/220
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/220>.