Rokeby : a poem /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Publisher's advertisements, captioned "New editions of the following works of Walter Scott, Esq. ...": 3 p. at end.
Signatures: [a]² b² c² (-c2) [A]⁴ B-2S⁴ 2T² (-2T2) a-p⁴.
Ruff, W. Bib. of the poetical works of Scott. (Edinburgh Bibliographical Soc. transactions 1 (1936-1937): 99-239)
Van Antwerp, W.C. First eds. of Scott
Todd & Bowden. Scott
Metzdorf, R.F. Tinker library
Ex-libris: Winston Henry Hagen; inked inscription on front binder's leaf: Isabella R. Wood, from E.C.M. 1860; Anderson's Hagen sale, 13-16 May 1918.
Binding: Publisher's grayish green paper boards, drab spine; printed paper spine label.
Binding: Half brown calf, gilt spine rules and titling, gilt cover rules, drab boards and endpapers; upper cover mostly detached, lower hinge broken.
Arents BIP copy: Partly unopened.
Pforz copy: 8 p. of additional publisher's advertisements (Ballantyne) at back.
NCM copy lacks half title and publisher's advertisements; *KL copy lacks advertisements.
- Scott, Walter, Sir, 1771-1832
- Contributing Institution
- University of California
- Edinburgh : Printed for John Ballantyne and Co. Edinburgh; and Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, London, by James Ballantyne and Co., Edinburgh
- Yorkshire (England)
- Poetry.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Scott, Walter, Sir, 1771-1832. Rokeby : a poem /. 1813. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001024356. (Accessed December 8, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Scott, Walter, Sir, 1771-1832, (1813) Rokeby : a poem /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001024356
- MLA citation style
- Scott, Walter, Sir, 1771-1832. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001024356>.