Rowhomes on Melon Street, Philadelphia
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Three story brick rowhomes on left with raised foundations and front stoops. 2 story rowhome on right with enclosed porch. Street lamp and utility pole.
Notes from back of mount: Overcrowding.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- 3600 block of Melon Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Melon Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Rowhomes on Melon Street, Philadelphia. 1944-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/2944. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1944-06) Rowhomes on Melon Street, Philadelphia. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/2944
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/2944>.