Civil War veterans on Memorial Day
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A dignified group of veterans poses on the steps of Memorial Hall. They are, from left to right, as follows: (front row) Linenkemper, Sargent, Farnsworth, Nash, McNamara, Lyman, Brockelman, Bliss, Blood, and Preston; (middle row) Jackson, Sartelle, unidentified, Hardy, Fay, Hosley, and Lawrence; (back row) Mann, Wyman, Nourse, and Wilder. No less than 181 Lancaster men served in the Civil War.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Civil War veterans on Memorial Day. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k182. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Civil War veterans on Memorial Day. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k182
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k182>.