- View Full Item
- Created Date
A well-behaved first- and second-grade class at the Narrow Lane School sit up straight with hands folded. The photograph was taken c. 1906-1908. Longtime Lancaster resident Marion F. Ancill Robinson was a member of this class. Her father, Henry Ancill, was Col. John E. Thayer's head groom.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
William A. Kilbourn
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Well-behaved class. 1906-1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h39d. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1906-1908) Well-behaved class. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h39d
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h39d>.