Letter to Judge W. Arthur Garrity, 1974 October 4
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A letter to Judge W. Arthur Garrity, in which the author declares that she or he refuses to have their children bused to different schools.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- University of Massachusetts Boston, Joseph P. Healey Library
- W. Arthur Garrity, Jr.: Chambers papers on the Boston Schools Desegregation Case, 1972-1997
- Garrity, W. Arthur (Wendell Arthur), 1920-1999
Segregation in education--Massachusetts--Boston--History
Busing for school integration--Massachusetts--Boston--History
- Contact host institution for more information.
Copyright restrictions may apply. Visit blogs.umb.edu/archives/about/rights-and-reproductions for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter to Judge W. Arthur Garrity, 1974 October 4. 1974-10-04. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://openarchives.umb.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15774coll33/id/111. (Accessed December 3, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- (1974-10-04) Letter to Judge W. Arthur Garrity, 1974 October 4. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://openarchives.umb.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15774coll33/id/111
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://openarchives.umb.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15774coll33/id/111>.