Coach Michael D. Theulen pointing down the court (1990-1991)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows previous Springfield College's basketball coach Michael D. Theulen pointing down the basketball court as he coaches during a game. The scorekeepers and announcers are sitting at a table behind Coach Theulen. The photograph was taken during the 1990-1991 season. That season, the team had a record of 9 wins and 18 losses. Theulen began coaching the team that year and continued for another 8 seasons until finishing his coaching career for Springfield in 1998. He finished with 132 wins and 83 losses, for a winning percentage of .614.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Springfield College--Sports
Theulen, Michael D
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Coach Michael D. Theulen pointing down the court (1990-1991). 1990-1991. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/10421. (Accessed July 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1990-1991) Coach Michael D. Theulen pointing down the court (1990-1991). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/10421
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/10421>.