"Great Dane 'Arrested for Vagrancy'"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Sgt. Harry Heiser 'books' dog in Front and Westermorland sts. police station after red car patrolmen found Great Dane running loose. Police placed animal in cell while they sought its owner. If owner is not found, dog will be sent to City Pound."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Smith. "Great Dane 'Arrested for Vagrancy'". 1951-05-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/68154. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Smith, (1951-05-16) "Great Dane 'Arrested for Vagrancy'". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/68154
- MLA citation style
- Smith. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/68154>.