Vultee leads in women workers
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Short clipping from the Vultee Volunteer that quotes a report from the New York World Telegram that states Vultee Aircraft was the first aircraft manufacturer to bring women into their plants and claims women are projected to make up 50% of personnel in the aircraft industry by the end of 1942.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Vultee Volunteer
- World War 1939-1945
World War 1939-1945--Participation, Female--Tennessee
World War 1939-1945--War Work--Tennessee
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Vultee leads in women workers. 1942-11-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1192. (Accessed October 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1942-11-13) Vultee leads in women workers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1192
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1192>.