Poston chronicle, [part 2]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Page 66 of "Out of the Desert" the Poston I High School Junior Red Cross Correspondence Album. The entire album can be seen at SFSU_SCRB_0001
1 page, typescript, illustrations, 32 x 40 cm
Marguerite Archer Collection of Historic Children's Materials contains approximately 3,500 historical children's books, textbooks, and periodicals, ephemera, and realia, including puzzles, toys and educational games. The collection, originally based upon the Peter Parley to Penrod Bibliography, is considered to be a major scholarly resource showing the progressive development and growth of American children's literature from the 1820s to the 1920s, and includes many original editions of literary classics, as well as early textbooks and related teaching aids.
- Oda, Harua: author, Okanishi, Kimiko: author
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- World War II--Mass removal ('Evacuation')
World War II--Incarceration camps--Arts and literature
Arts and literature--Literary arts--Essays
Identity and values--Children
- Copyright status unknown. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Oda, Harua: author, Okanishi, Kimiko: author. Poston chronicle, [part 2]. 1943. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/11297. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Oda, Harua: author, Okanishi, Kimiko: author, (1943) Poston chronicle, [part 2]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/11297
- MLA citation style
- Oda, Harua: author, Okanishi, Kimiko: author. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/11297>.