Twenty five dollars
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- James Norcom
- Contributing Institution
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Edenton, N.C. : The Edenton Gazette and North Carolina General Advertiser
Fugitive slaves--North Carolina--History--Sources
Plantation life--North Carolina--History--Sources
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determing actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- Chicago citation style
- James Norcom. Twenty five dollars. 1830-09-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/RAS/id/2028. (Accessed January 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- James Norcom, (1830-09-02) Twenty five dollars. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/RAS/id/2028
- MLA citation style
- James Norcom. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/RAS/id/2028>.