Types Of Army Boots
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Printed on border: "Manfield & Sons. 125, New Bond St., London, W." Written on border: "Aug. 1911" Includes additional text.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Art and Picture Collection. The New York Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Types Of Army Boots. 1911. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e1-3325-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed October 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1911) Types Of Army Boots. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e1-3325-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e1-3325-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.