Felix Grundy portrait
- View Full Item
Portrait of Felix Grundy (1777-1840). Portrait is from the waist up. Grundy is sitting with a paper in his left hand. He wears a black coat with light vest and white collar and tie.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Grundy, Felix, 1777-1840
Grundy, Felix, 1777-1840
Cabinet officers--United States
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Felix Grundy portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/98. (Accessed October 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Felix Grundy portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/98
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/98>.