- View Full Item
A pen and ink sketch of the Orleans Theatre. Shows the building as well as a street scene.
The Orleans Theatre, conducted by John Davis, who also owned the Davis Hotel, very likely a part of the theater building. General and Mrs. Jackson stopped at Davis Hotel, where a grand dinner was given them." The drawing was taken from the Collection of the Howard Memorial Library.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Orleans Theatre. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/121. (Accessed October 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Orleans Theatre. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/121
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/121>.