"Pilot unhurt as jet skids off runway at airport"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Airmen inspect the Air Force F-84 Thunderjet which crashed into a fence at International Airport near Island road. Its brakes apparently failed as the pilot was landing the plane."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Transportation accidents
Philadelphia International Airport (Philadelphia, Pa.)(Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Pilot unhurt as jet skids off runway at airport". 1954-09-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64741. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1954-09-29) "Pilot unhurt as jet skids off runway at airport". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64741
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/64741>.