Lynch's blacksmith shop
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Several leather-aproned blacksmiths pose here in front of the T.H. Lynch Blacksmith Shop (no longer standing), which was located on the north corner of Charlotte and Main Street in South Lancaster. Today, a Cumberland Farms store is located on the spot.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Forge shops
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Lynch's blacksmith shop. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j85q. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Lynch's blacksmith shop. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j85q
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j85q>.