- View Full Item
- Created Date
Numerous private summer camps and cottages dot the shoreline on Fort Pond, near Route 2 in the northern section of town, and the pond has long been the setting for swimming, boating, and general summertime fun. Shown here is a scene from one rustic recreation area that was open to the public for a small fee.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Fort Pond. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k79s. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Fort Pond. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k79s
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k79s>.