The Spanish in South Florida
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Compiled by workers of the Writers' Program of the Work Projects Administration in the State of Florida.
- Contributing Institution
- Florida Memory
- Spanish Florida claims
De Soto, Hernando
Ponce de Leon
Saint Augustine (Fla.)--History, Military
Dry Tortugas (Fla.)
Forts & fortifications--Florida
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- The Spanish in South Florida. 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/181540. (Accessed March 25, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1940) The Spanish in South Florida. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/181540
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/181540>.