Edward Hitchcock sermon notes
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sermon notes by Edward Hitchcock quoting John 3:9 and discussing some of the doctrines of Jesus Christ and objections that were made regarding these doctrines by the unfaithful at the time, and claiming that these same objections are still used today. Hitchcock further examines how to identify the true doctrines, inferring that the doctrines must be the same through all ages since the objections are the same through all ages.
This item is undated. The date range provided is drawn from the date range of the series in the finding aid.
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. 1819-1861. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:498288. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864, (1819-1861) Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:498288
- MLA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:498288>.