Puppeteer Herbert Hosmer
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Herbert Hosmer of the Toy Cupboard Theater displays one of his many puppets. Hosmer initially started puppet shows in 1941 to draw customers into a toy store he had opened on his property on the north corner of Main Street and George Hill Road in South Lancaster. These puppet shows have become happy childhood memories for many Lancaster residents.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Puppeteer Herbert Hosmer. 1941-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k52c. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1941-2000) Puppeteer Herbert Hosmer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k52c
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871k52c>.