"Touch of the west for eastwick"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"When Hopalong Cassidy presented his saddle to The Sunday Bulletin, he never expected it to be placed on anything but a horse. Bette Davidson, member of the Eastwick Week committee, prepares the saddle for a ride in the torchlight motor caravan."
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Cassidy, Hopalong (Fictitious character)
Eastwick Week Committee (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Boyd, William, 1895-1972
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Touch of the west for eastwick". 1951-04-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/22624. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1951-04-06) "Touch of the west for eastwick". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/22624
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/22624>.