Mammoth smelter dumping slag
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1910
Photograph shows two huge containers are pouring the slag [waste material byproduct] at the dump site at Mammoth Smelter, #11, in Kennett, California. Kennett is now under Shasta Lake.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library Special Collections Department, California State University, Chico
- Silver gelatin
- Use of digital images found on this web site is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
For information on the use of the images in this collection contact the Special Collections Department at 530.898-6342 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Mammoth smelter dumping slag. ca. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/8103. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1910) Mammoth smelter dumping slag. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/8103
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/8103>.