- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library
From text: "On the opposite page is a fine representation in half-tone of the new County Building and City Hall, as the conjoined, magnificent structure will appear when the city half of it shall have been completed. The county half has been officially occupied since July 5, 1907, and it is certain that the officers and employes (sic) of no county in the United States are more splendidly provided for.
- The Loop (Chicago, Ill.)
- Chicago City Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
Cook County Courthouse (Chicago, Ill.)
City & town halls
- Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact email@example.com.