- View Full Item
- Created Date
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
Special Collections copy formerly owned by Ed Fletcher ; with Fletcher's pencil notations relating to acreage and number of lots sold
Shows numbered lots, streets, location of the homes of prominent residents. With descriptive text about the San Diego suburb of Grossmont
San Diego, Calif, Ed Fletcher Company
- Ed Fletcher Company
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Public domain
Constraint(s) on Use: This work may be used without prior permission.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Ed Fletcher Company. Grossmont, California. 1923?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8774182b. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Ed Fletcher Company, (1923?) Grossmont, California. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8774182b
- MLA citation style
- Ed Fletcher Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8774182b>.