I&M Canal Lock No. 1, Lockport (Ill.) (6)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- September 1979
- Lock No. 1; stone wall with five kids fishing near trees
- Contributing Institution
- Lewis University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- I&M Canal Lock No. 1, Lockport (Ill.) (6). September 1979. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/602. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (September 1979) I&M Canal Lock No. 1, Lockport (Ill.) (6). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/602
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/602>.