Concern: a biweekly journal of social and political comment
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A semi-monthly journal published by the National Conference of Methodist Youth.This March 18, 1960 "Special Issue" contains a "Case Study of a 'Sit-in'" as well as other reports and opinion pieces regarding sit-ins occurring in Tennessee, North Carolina, and other areas.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- National Conference of Methodist Youth
- Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights demonstrations - Tennessee - Nashville
African Americans - Civil rights - Tennessee - Nashville
Sit-ins (Civil rights)
Civil rights movements
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Concern: a biweekly journal of social and political comment. 1960-03-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/971. (Accessed October 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1960-03-08) Concern: a biweekly journal of social and political comment. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/971
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/971>.