Flat Iron Building
View Full Image
Destroyed by a fire in March 1948. Shows the east, south, and north sides of the structure.
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library|
|Champaign , IL|
All images are provided for personal and educational use. Users planning to reproduce/publish images in books, articles, exhibits, videos, electronic transmission or other media must request permission. For more information please contact the Champaign County Historical Archives at The Urbana Free Library: http://urbanafreelibrary.org/