Donkey crew and donkey engine from under the roof of the donkey shed, Ebey Logging Company, ca. 1917
Ebey Logging Company was in business from ca. 1909 to ca. 1927, with operations in Arlington, Snohomish County. In 1927, it sold its logging railroad to Canyon Lumber Company.Arlington is twelve miles north of Everett at the junction of the North and South forks of the Stillaguamish River in northwest Snohomish County.
11 x 14 in.
Silver gelatin, b/w
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 2003