- View Full Item
Two formal wedding portraits of couples are placed together on a single page of what might have been a photo album. On the left is Yoneko Miura and Enro Okada, Misao's brother, on their wedding day. Scrapbook page from Misao Okada’s album.
Black and white; 7 x 5 inches (each photograph)
Misao Okada’s scrapbook contains photographs, ephemera, notes, and correspondence documenting her time at Amache and a visit and reunion over 50 years later. The scrapbook also includes materials relating to reparations and events observing Japanese American incarceration.
- Okada, Misao: compiler
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- Permission to publish the image must be obtained from the CSUDH Archives as owner of the physical item and copyright. In instances when the copyright ownership is not clear it is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain copyright permission.
- Chicago citation style
- Okada, Misao: compiler. Two couples. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/6655. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Okada, Misao: compiler, Two couples. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/6655
- MLA citation style
- Okada, Misao: compiler. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/6655>.