Frank Sullivan and students
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Professor Frank Sullivan was recruited in 1947 from St. Louis University to spearhead a flourishing post-war English masters program, where he taught until 1979. In addition to being a much-loved instructor, Dr. Frank Sullivan was also a playwright and theater director.
"Professor Frank Sullivan (standing), an expert on St. Thomas More, was a devoted user and patron of the Special Collections room later named in his honor" --Starr, K., Loyola Marymount University 1911-2011.
Title supplied by cataloger.
- Ford Photography
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Loyola Marymount University, Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library
- Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library, Loyola Marymount University
- Universities and colleges--Faculty
Loyola Marymount University
- Materials in the Department of Archives and Special Collections may be subject to copyright. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Loyola Marymount University does not claim ownership of the copyright of any materials in its collections. Please refer to: http://library.lmu.edu/generalinformation/departments/digitallibraryprogram/copyrightandreproductionpolicy/
- Chicago citation style
- Ford Photography. Frank Sullivan and students. 1972. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1148. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Ford Photography, (1972) Frank Sullivan and students. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1148
- MLA citation style
- Ford Photography. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1148>.