Mr. Elwood Haynes in his first car (1893)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
CONTENTS. - 1. Auburn. Bantam. - 2. Buick. Cadillac. Century. Chalmers. - 3. Chevrolet. - 4. Chrysler. Cord. De Soto. Dodge. Duesenberg. Fischer. Flanders. - 5. Ford. Franklin. Graham. Haynes. Hudson. Hupmobile. Isotta Fraschini. - 6. LaSalle. Lincoln. Locomobile. Nash. Oldsmobile. Packard. Panhard & Levassar. Plymouth. - 7. Pierce-Arrow. Pontiac. [Regal]. Reo. Roadster. Selden. Studebaker. Terraplane. Trouville. White Steamer. Willys. Winston.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Science, Industry and Business Library: General Collection. The New York Public Library
- The New York Public Library, Science and Technology Research Center
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Mr. Elwood Haynes in his first car (1893). 1975. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e3-2cc4-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed August 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1975) Mr. Elwood Haynes in his first car (1893). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e3-2cc4-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e3-2cc4-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.