"Luggage Salvaged from Station Fire"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Elzabeth Mercer, of Bryn Mawr, and Private Jack Puckett, of Hapeville, Ga., were among claimants in the Pennsylvania Railroad's 30th Street Station looking for luggage saved from Sunday's fire at Broad Street Station."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Broad Street Station (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Luggage Salvaged from Station Fire". 1943-09-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/53198. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1943-09-14) "Luggage Salvaged from Station Fire". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/53198
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/53198>.